fot

Re: Record Runs?

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Record Runs?
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 23:54:43 -0500 (EST)
Kastner made the run already. We've been planning an attempt for the last
three years. His record still stands. It was printed in...hmmm...I have it
somewhere. Will look it up this weekend. I believe it was like 121mph. My
aero calcs and math say we could get 129 on a good day. No major mods to body
permitted but belly pan and minor nose fairing OK. I'll look for the article
and see if I can scan it in. Makes great reading. Is there anything Kastner
DIDN'T try??

Happy Motoring All... Billy B., E Ticket Triumphs