fot

RE: Amici Triumphi-Regalia

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: Amici Triumphi-Regalia
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:34:33 -0600
Oddly enuf, that's what I had you down for (2 & 6) Mind reader, eh?

Colors will need to be discussed next. I can really drag this thing out
if I do one thing at a time. Besides it is usually the nature of Triumph
owners to do one thing at a time...otherwise it becomes too complex. I
usually cure only one oil leak at a time..so that I aways know that I
have somethingto look forward to.

Sweatshirts are good. I will ask the supplier to give us a quote on t
shirts and sweat shirts.

I was hoping that I could drive the volume up and the price down...but
maybe it doesnt make a lot of difference. I'll ask. Choices are good.