fot

Friends of Triumph-Decals & Patches

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>, "'Dunst Mordy'" <mordyd@msn.com>,
Subject: Friends of Triumph-Decals & Patches
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 16:25:26 -0600
Status Report-Decals & Patches .....................ONLY

Read this carefully...we are getting down to the short strokes.

We should have a quote on the decal & patches by sometime next week. The
artwork is done and appears to have gone quite well between Petrolati &
Midwest Promotions. (Thankyou, Greg)

The price break is significant between 125 & 250 units on the decals and
50 & 100 on the patches.

The average number of decals required would 5 for each FOT. We will
likely need some folks to bring that average up.

We need an average order of 2 for the patches.

Specification of RFQ:

*Decals: No. 490 3M Scotchcal 3650 based on 18-28 sq. inches. (5" width)
The order quantity will be 125 or 250 pieces.

The quality of the vinyl is a step up from the standard vinyl to resist
oil/gas/etc.

*Patches:  3" patch (maximum width). The order quantity will be 50 or
100 pieces.

This is your typical patch and I will likely be specifying the heat
adhesive backing...although it still requires stitching.

Be thinking about your order quantities to the maximum you feel you will
want. When I get the quote, I will submit the cost to you, update the
spreadsheet with your new numbers and place the order.

Method of Payment:

My Visa Card

Send me a check when I tell you the order is placed. I maintain a "zero"
balance on my card so prompt payment will be appreciated. I will send
them out when I get them. I expect to carry some inventory for future
requirements, but I can handle that.

Wearing Apparel is in the works......we have an interested supplier who
is a TR enthusiast who will be submitting a proposal. I want to get the
Decals and Patches out of the way. The apparel thing is far more
complicated that what it initially appears. Midwest Promotions will also
be a potential source of apparel.

Alexander Racing
Amici Triumphi