fot

Re: TR3 rebuild

To: "JHarkness" <JHarkness@AOL.COM>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 rebuild
From: "John Fridirici" <johnfrid@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 21:52:33 -0600
John,

I was pleased to read your message.  You did look "smart" in the Christmas
Card picture of the Vee. I have no parts.  We might put the TR on the track
for Triumph events scheduled for the summer.  Lots of activity.

The GT-350 got invited to a speed show in Milwaukee!! We will be there on
the last Saturday in January and Feb 1. More details than that I do not
have.

Nancy and I attended the VSCDA Dinner. Saw Brick, Wismer, and Bill. Met a
lot of people and had a good time.

----------
> From: JHarkness <JHarkness@aol.com>
> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Subject: TR3 rebuild
> Date: Monday, January 19, 1998 5:54 AM
>
> I'm about to start the long-delayed rebuild of my "wrinkled" TR3 vintage
> racer.   Am in need of a relatively rust-free and straight frame, tub,
and
> left side fenders.  Do not need right side fenders, hood, deck, front
valance.
> Nor do I need engine/trans/rear axle, but would take any of these if
needed
> in a package deal.  Any ideas or leads will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks