fot

Patches & Decals-Update.

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Patches & Decals-Update.
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 14:10:13 -0600
Amici Triumphi..........

Subject: Preparing to place order of the Friends of Triumph Logo (by
Michelangelo Petrolati)

I should receive the quote this week from MidAmerica Graphics & Design.

My current forecast, which I made up from earlier and more recent
correspondence and it falls short of the better price break points.

The better price point from 125 on the Decals is 250 and I have a
"forecast" of 153.

The better price point from 50 on the patches is 100 and I have a
"forecast" of 68.

I sometimes understand marketing forecasts and even achieved one of mine
ONCE. That was in about 1988.

If everyone jumps in for a few items we will all benefit. I havnt got
the final numbers, but I would rather pay $3.00 per decal than $5.00 per
decal. And $2.00 per patch than $3.00. (Dont hold me to those numbers,
but they are order of magnitude)

If you havnt jumped in with a number yet, please indicate one way or
another.

No hard sell here....I will carry SOME inventory, but I hope not to get
stuck with several hundred dollars of inventory and have to hawk them at
BRIC.

If this doesnt work, no real loss except for the time Petrolati put into
the development of the logo. My time isnt worth much.

Ted Schumacher is sending catalog selections on wearing apparel and we
will discuss. I think he will provide a proposal and I will bail out of
the wearing apparel part of it and leave it to him to take orders &
distribute.

Thanks,

Joe