fot

Sympathy

To: friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sympathy
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 08:58:23 -0500
Hey you guys, knock it off.

Let's show a little respect (but not too much) for the Flounder and the
recent hit he took on the land barge.

Think of the suds and London Broils $5000 would buy. To say nothing of
the quality parts he could put on his racer in place of what he uses
now.

Just to show that my heart is in the right place, I am today posting the
$10 I owe him, overdue for six months.

As for you, Dalton, your perspicacity and acumen re: calculations are
truly impressive. How about it, gang, what is an appropriate title for
this guy? How about Keeper of the Royal Slide Rule? (by the way, my
daughter, a PhD. candidate in mathemetics, recently found my old slide
rule in the closet and asked me what it was....)
--
uncle jack in frigid iowa
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer