fot

FW: addition to FOT

To: "'Bradakis Mark'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: addition to FOT
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:28:11 -0600
Mark Bradakis:

Please add

Dan Duryea  <dldead@worldnet.at&t.net>

Gee, I didnt think he was with us any longer......good actor.

Maybe he and Ceilley can form an alliance.

Was the GT-6 yellow in color? I think I may remember him and a Colorado
license plate..sitting along the roadside on Highway 151. Nice fellow as
I remember, also.

Thanks Ken....

Welcome aboard, Dan