fot

FOT Thank you!

To: "'Bob Kramer'" <rgk@flash.net>
Subject: FOT Thank you!
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:50:14 -0600
Congratulations on your weekend. I call these "No Go Jo" weekends when
the handcleaner stays in the storage box.

Thanks for the report.

BTW, I spent the day at the Davenport factory and saw the final
rendering of the Construction Equipment Division marketing display. The
race theme was great and it was well done. I like this feature, when
John Deere uses exisiting facilities, to show case the product rather
than going to convention centers.

I met some of your counterparts from Quebec. They didnt seem to know
much about Mt Tremblant or Mosport so we were confined to discussing
business.

See you this summer.