fot

Cheap Vehicle or Parts Shipping to CA due to Cancellation

To: FOT@autox.team.net, ko3@columbia.edu
Subject: Cheap Vehicle or Parts Shipping to CA due to Cancellation
From: <gio@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 98 08:43:59 -0000
I have contracted to have a 1959 Bugeye and parts trailered from near Los
Angeles up to Seattle, WA., and the transporter rig, an empty tiltbed
trailer and large van are going down to California empty due to a
cancelation of a load.  The car transporter I have contracted with can
haul any vehicle and or parts, operable or not, for his expenses of $100
per day plus gas.(2 days to LA, 1.5 to S.F).  This is cheap shipping, but
the catch is,  he needs to line up a load immediately and leave on this
trip Thursday, Feb. 19th. He can pickup a vehicle, parts, furniture, you
name it anywhere in Western WA, Oregon or Northern CA.  Let me know right
away if you or someone you know may be interested.  Transporter's name is
Tom Daley and I trust him completely.  You can email me or call at
425-603-9612.

Regards

Jim Giordano