fot

water pumps

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: water pumps
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:09:04 -0800
Apropos water pumps, I recently received this in the mail for inclusion
in the monster list. I have no experience with them, does anyone else?

From: ECJAGUAR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 09:37:06 EST
Subject: British Car Parts

 Hello, I just wanted to introduce my company, East Coast Jaguar and let you
know that we have rebuilt waterpumps and wipermotors for all British cars
including Jaguar,Rolls Royce,Triumph,MG,Austin Healey,Rover,Daimler and
others. We can rebuild virtually any waterpump made. We also offer a FREE 50
page Triumph Stag
parts catalogue and a toll FREE phone number, 1-800-475-9257. I am also
interested in buying wipermotor and waterpump cores. I am currently looking
for a waterpump core for an MGA Twin Cam, our client has a busted casting. If
I can be of service to you or to anyone you know please don't hesitate to
contact me, John DiGiacoma.

Fax 1-302-475-9258

ecjaguar@aol.com