fot

Re: Looking for car

To: KHoward313@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Looking for car
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 09:28:28 -0500
Hi Kent,

I know of a couple TRs that might be available.  I don't have all the
information, but I bet someone on the list can help.  One is John Fredrici who
lives around Oshkosh, purple with white stripes.  He started racing a Mustang
last year and I don't know what happened to his TR3.  The other is a FF racer
from Grand Rapids MI, by the name of Bill Stevenson.  He has a quite nice TR3,
white w/blue stripes.  I looked at it but it was too nice for my purposes.  I
will get Bill's phone number and send to you, but I don't know how to find
Fredrici.

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing