fot

Amici Triumphi-RegaliaUpdate

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Amici Triumphi-RegaliaUpdate
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 13:42:39 -0600
The patches are essentially gone. Check with me before you send a check
at this point and I will check the spreadsheet.

Could do some shuffling around with some folks that bought extras...you
guys could do that on your own...or if there is sufficient interest we
could order another 100. Midwest Promotions say that the order of 125
patches will be in the 19th of March.

70% of the decals are consumed.

The folks at Midwest Promotions say the decals are in and "look great".
I'll see for myself tonight and provide judgement tomorrow.

If you are going to be at the VSCDA Cocktail Party at Continental Motors
and if I make it, I will bring the decals there.