fot

Re: Barry's Devin/TR3

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Subject: Re: Barry's Devin/TR3
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 15:39:36 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, R. John Lye wrote:

> At 01:27 PM 3/10/98 -0600, Alexander Joseph H wrote:
> >On the vintage race list... Bill Devin's Website:
> >
> >http://www.discover.net/~devin/
>
> Pretty neat web site, although a lot of it is still under construction.
> I've always liked the lines of his cars; wish I could afford one!

Okay - here's the deal.

If you bang up your TR4, give Bill Devin a call. As long as your chassis is
okay, I think he can help you out. I'm pretty sure he's either still
making the bodies or someone else has the molds and can still make them.

The body is probably pretty inexpensive - maybe in the $2k to $3k range.

Of course you'll need to do a lot of fabrication to mount it...

> John Lye
> rjl6n@Virginia.edu

but your 4 looks pretty good as is... IMHO.

later,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |