fot

IRS Dif for TR4A/TR6

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: IRS Dif for TR4A/TR6
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:35:03 -0600
Triumph Friends,

I have two IRS Differentials. One came from a 1966 TR4A and one came
from an early TR6.

I will sell one & keep one for a spare. Cheap at $275 plus shipping, I
think.

If you have a need for a good 3.7:1 Differential, let me know. I can
ship or bring to VTR convention in July.

I also have two very serviceable TR4 FRONT GRILLES. I didnt know how
nice they were until I started to clean them up after they hung on the
rental garage wall for several years. Someone should have one of these.
I am in the process of trying to determine a fair price.

Reason for selling:  1998 Vintage Race Budget & Remodeling Kitchen.

Thanks,

Joe

Home e-mail  =   tr3197@aol.com