fot

Oklahoma Regional

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oklahoma Regional
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:11:31 -0500
Hi all!

Anyone on the list going to the Lake Eufala C.O.V.T.R. Regional this
weekend?  (I know YOU are, Roger, see ya at 11 in McKinney!)  We will be
bringing Jim's autocross Spit and my street Spit, Elliott (Tristan is
still down waiting on pistons).  That way we can both run all the events
in appropriate cars!  Let me know, and let's meet up and have a BEvERage
at the meet or something (ugly rumors of our bringing the blender and
frozen treats made famous at the National last year are absolutely,
well, uh, true!)

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)