fot

RE: BRIC News

To: "'Thompson William Severin'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: BRIC News
From: "Bownes, Robert M. (EXCH)" <RMBOWNES@intermedia.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:12:34 -0400
Good news & Well done!

We are planning on being there with the TR6 (street car) and at least
one, probably two, and possibly as many as three FV's. At least as soon
as we get an entry form...

In any case, better bring plenty of Old Peculiar, as I know mjb likes
it, and I must admit that is one of my personal favoutites.

Perhaps we can appoint someone Team Caterer as well!

You know, maybe I should have gotten a patch to go on my suit...Naw,
safer this way!

Bob