fot

New offering for FOT

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: New offering for FOT
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 16:49:27 -0400
I offer to the legions of Triumph racers yet another who campaigns the
marque.

Marc Ward
Lebanon, Ohio
65 Spitfire

I met Marc a couple of years ago at Summit Point (BC) [before crash!] and
immediately recognized his car as one that had lived a few miles from me in
an earlier (and slower) life. Marc was a great sport and withstood all the
normal baloney we give eachother, and as all of us went through in the
beginning, was in need of a little assistance with one or two minor things.
We spent a great weekend together and had quite a bit of fun. Over the
course of the last couple of years he has continually improved the
dependability and the safety of the car which was sorely needed. It is my
understanding he has now had the body totally redone and in a proper color.
I believe Mid Ohio will be the first time his car returns to the track as
it will also probably be my first out since the crash. I am sure we can all
forgive him for being from Ohio. Opps, err, hello John.

Russ Moore