fot

Susan Triumphs on TV!

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Susan Triumphs on TV!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:21:14 -0500
Hi all!

Just wanted to share the news -- I am starting a regular segment on
Ch.11 KTVT (CBS affiliate from Fort Worth) on a show called Positively
Texas!  It will be a 5-7 minute segment on car tips for women (the show
airs from 3-4 pm daily and the audience is mainly women age 24-54).  I
have done two so far (one on changing a tire, and one on jumping the
battery), and am going to pre-tape two more on Thursday.  They brought
me in cold, and really liked what they saw, and asked me to be a
regular!  Yee-HAW!

This came about since I teach a class through a local community
education program here called Basic Car Care for Women, and the show
producer found me in their catalog!  I am so thrilled!

Now I am trying to figure how to parlay this new development into some
sponsorship, both for myself on the show, and for my class (FunEd pays
small small amount) -- and *maybe* for my competition efforts.  Wish me
luck!

Now I'm working on how to get Elliott (my street Spitfire) and Tristan
(race Spit) onto the show...  It WILL be done, I assure you!

Triumphantly,
Susan   :)