fot

RE: My Memorial Day Weekend

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: My Memorial Day Weekend
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:41:25 -0400
Good Run Bob!

I got invited to a Porsche event once, in my TR-3. Talk about
cross-cultural....

I wrote an article about the event for the local Brit Car newsletter. But
unlike your group, I was not invited back.

One thing I remember, was when I registered, the pretty blonde, with
perfect teeth, commented that "Well you certainly have won the oldest car
award"  And followed with a big shiny smile.

It's great to beat them on their own turf.