fot

G-Tech meters available

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: G-Tech meters available
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 09:31:38 -0500
Hi all!

I just got my Racer Wholesale sale catalog and lo and behold, they have
G-Tech Performance Meters.  They are on sale, while supplies last, at
$124.95, plus shipping and handling.  Racer Wholesale can be reached at
800/886-RACE, or online at:
http://www.racerwholesale.com

They also have the Raytek ST-2 and ST-3 scan pyrometers, for $139.99 and
$209.99, respectively, and a probe pyrometer for $99.95.

I hope this helps those of you out there who have been looking for these
things!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)
1967 DP/FP Spitfire "Tristan"