fot

Re: fuel consumption.

To: Chip Bond <spirals@ESINET.NET>
Subject: Re: fuel consumption.
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 10:01:54 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Chip Bond wrote:

> Tim brought up an interesting point we haven't yet discussed. Just what
> kind of milage is everyone getting? I'm at 9.8 mi/gal at the last event.
> This is surprising since the 1996 motor was around 7.5. I've made a lot of
> changes since then, Including the electromotive crank fire ignition. But an
> increase of approx 30%?

This might be due to you pushing the wrong pedal... You're supposed to
push the tall skinny one on the right... the gas mileage goes way down
when you push that one real hard...

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm sure you're nailin' that 'cellerator...

;-)

> Chip.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |