fot

Triumph Status-South Paddock-BRIC

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Status-South Paddock-BRIC
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:06:44 -0500
With regret, I just received word that we will be missing two TR4s in the
South Paddock due to job & family priorities.

Not that I was pitting anyone against anyone, but I could see the
development of a East Coast/West Coast Duel with two of the fastest TR4s in
the country. Looks like we will need drag a ringer out of the East to go
head to head with Mordy.....any candidates? Larry Rossi comes to mind, but
he is too busy running his FF.

We still have 18 TRs that I am aware of. Might lose one or two of those, but
working on a couple more late entries.

Very sorry George Wright and Bill Burroughs are unable to make it.