fot

FW: Blackhawk Farms

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Blackhawk Farms
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:43:36 -0500
FYI...as it applies.

----------
From:  Judy Ann Cull[SMTP:vscda@iserv.net]
Sent:  Monday, June 22, 1998 9:32 AM
To:  APet427@aol.com
Cc:  kerm1@aol.com; gbruggenthies@IAAI.com; billd13@essex1.com;
billdentin@aol.com; Fitzsmns@mwci.net; ray.freiwald@dana.com;
jimf42@pyrotechnics.com; NeotoyRick@aol.com; thannagan@aol.com;
ML_Hillard@svm.com; lotus81@interaccess.com; j.knupp@ennisknupp.com;
Cmaranto@midlink.com; Masnsmith@aol.com; Greg.Petrolati@carle.com;
docprimack@msn.com; rccook16@voyager.net; speckman@chaos.coredcs.com;
rdwismer@aol.com; wsthompson@thicko.com; AlexanderJosephH@waterloo.deere.com
Subject:  Blackhawk Farms

AS you know, Blackhawk farms is having trouble with neighbors.  I spoke with
Ray Irwin this weekend and he gave me the following names of city council
members in which we could write to and tell them how much we enjoy coming to
Blackhawk Farms and how much income is generated in the area due to VSCDA
coming to the track.  If you so decide to send a letter in support of them
staying in business please do so this week as there will be a vote in 10
days deciding what Blackhawk can do in the racing business at their track.

Write to:

Susan Mc Donald
Winnebago County Guard
C702 Yale Bridge Rd