fot

Who needs a pit crew for VTR autocross?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Who needs a pit crew for VTR autocross?
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:12:09 EDT
Amici:

Unfortunately, I didn't get my new engine built, my new flared fenders painted
or my new suspension mods finished, so I've decided to leave the car at home
and fly to Hudson for the VTR.  If anyone needs a semi experienced TR3/4
mechanic and autocrosser as "pit crew" I'll be available.   Somehow 5 - 6 days
towing from Florida and back, especially with a so-so car, doesn't make too
much sense in comparison to $178.00 round trip airline tickets.  I'm sure I'll
be sorry not to have a car there but if I can help anyone else it'll make me
feel better.

See ya...
Don