fot

RE: Chip Bond-GRM

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: Chip Bond-GRM
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:51:09 -0400
Guess I've about used up all of my 15 minutes of fame.

Another matter,

Are any of you interested in some original Velvetouch brake shoes for the
early 10" TR drums. I came by five new sets included in a buy-out last
month. All are new in the box with bedding instructions and decals.

Box says "Velvetouch Metalik" pn 869a. "for racing purposes only".

There was one set of the 9" which I tried at MARRS2. Worked well once they
got up to temperature. My understanding is that these were the first
marketed metallic linings and date from the early 70's.

Would $50 a set plus UPS be too much?

Chip Bond
Team Wannago Racing
E Production #37 TR-4