fot

RE: Dale Will's address

To: "'Mark J. Bradakis'" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: RE: Dale Will's address
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:53:27 -0500
This is a wonderful feature and my son Mark just called very excited to tell
me about it.

Unfortunately, I can get just so far into and then I get this:

Message File Doesn't Exist

File
'/html_arc/fot//usr/spool/ftp/mosaic/pages/html_arc/fot/9804/index.html' not
found.

fot-owner

Any clue on why I cant get into the listed message?