fot

Friends of Triumph

To: AA00727@AOL.COM
Subject: Friends of Triumph
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:05:55 -0500
Gary,

Another candidate for purchase is the TR4 of Richard Hone on the East Coast.
He has gone to race a FF and has his Vintage TR4 for sale at less than $10K.
He is on the FOT list.

Mark Bradakis....

Another new member:

        Gary Blihovde
 AA00727@aol.com

Gary, Jack Drews and I would like to more about your relationship with
American Airlines and 727s.  Please introduce yourself.

Also please accept an invitation to join us in the South Paddock during
BRIC....you will learn much and be highly entertained.

Regards,

Joe