fot

BRIC "Touring" & "Car is the Star"

To: "'Bob Lang'" <LANG@isis.mit.edu>, "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRIC "Touring" & "Car is the Star"
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 08:26:11 -0500
Hello Bob,

Tech inspection will be looking for anything that might be ready to fall off
the car. It is pretty low key and a way of controlling anything that might
be less than road worthy or totally tacky looking.

Not that it means much, but the Chief of Tech at BRIC will have a Mustang
Parking Place with us in the South Paddock.

Taped "DINER" yesterday and watched it last night. A little disconcerting to
see the Red TR3A on it's side in the first few minutes of the movie. (I
think John Lye mentioned that it was treated as gently as possible and
returned in good condition) It was fun to see the red TR3A along with all of
the early 80s emerging actors, such as Kevin Bacon, Micky Rourke....

Looking through the window of the 'Diner', I could see a 57 Desoto much like
the one I spent time in during high school....until it met it's match with a
train. No serious injuries and only one person ejected from the car. Yes
this was my era.....

Count down to BRIC

Jon Baker, do you have a fax #?