fot

Re: VTR Tentative Schedule

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Tentative Schedule
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:26:39 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I was just looking at the tentative shedule of events for VTR '98 and I
see that the AutoX will be held Weds. _morning_. If any FOTers are going
to chase cones, you'd better be there before Weds. noon. Like Tuesday night.

I have not touched base with the MN TR folks about this - but I thought
I'd pass this on.

Okay - now altogether - NO RAIN, NO RAIN, NO RAIN....

I spent a couple of hours hosing the Six down last night - so it'll
probably rain. ;-(. But even the bottom of my car is clean now! ;-)

BRIC, BRIC, BRIC - I will be there.

rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |