fot

Re: Engine mount question

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Engine mount question
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:46:16 -0700
I have no opinion in regards to what to use for your race car... but as far
as mounts go...

On the TR 4A... I recommend the ROUND-stock type engine mounts...   (as
opposed to the rectangular/boxy type) with an extra BIG/THICK washer  under
it...  (if needed) the combo keeps the fan extension from resting on the
steering rack... and is a very solid, reliable unit.

--Justin