fot

BRIC, VTR

To: friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRIC, VTR
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 07:20:40 -0500
I don't think I ever adequately thanked those who contributed to the
social aspect of these two events.

To Don Brick and John Fredderici, thanks again for the cheese, crackers
and other goodies. Jim Doanto for unending help and goodies. Bill
Dentinger for wine and canopy and goodies and tasteful speech.

Mordy, the wine you brought presented quite a challenge -- we worked it
down some at BRIC, worked on it at an Iowa party for Paul Richardson,
attacked it again at an FOT gathering at VTR, and finally, Joe and Jack
Triumphed over it at the VTR awards banquet. Quite a challenge, bu we
were up to it.

I've probably forgotten someone so please don't be offended. What a
wonderful two weeks!

And last but certainly NOT LEAST to Joe Alexander for his constant low
key six month long promoting of participation, etc etc (read constant
needling) and I wish he wouldn't put in new rings -- what will I have to
do now to stay ahead of him?
--
uncle jack
TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer