fot

BRIC Results/Advance Sale Notice of Prominent TR4A IRS Racer

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRIC Results/Advance Sale Notice of Prominent TR4A IRS Racer
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 10:36:41 -0500
http://www.cedar.net/users/milregio/

Full BRIC results can be found above. Includes qualifying times too.

TR Trivia on the enduro:

There would have been a 1-2-3 finish on the TR4s at the end of the enduro if
this dummy had put another half gallon of gas in at the pit stop. (Old pilot
adages... always take off on full tanks and never use an airport
intersection when you can use the full length)

Jack & Tony pulled a first....Mordy held back to play with me...as Jack did
with me on the Main. Sean pulled a 3:00 minute lap in spite of all my
whining about 6 year old rings. Of course this is about 3 seconds off his
demonstrated pace from last year.

Breaking news!!!!!  Amici Triumphi will hear this first only. National
Production Winning class TR4A about to be offered for sale. Will be offered
with stock body panels to replace fibre glass flares.

More later...it will go out on the Amici Triumphi list first and then on the
Vintage Race List.

Think about this if you are interested. (No financial interest on my part)

Joe