fot

Indianapolis Raceway Park-TR is THE Marque

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Indianapolis Raceway Park-TR is THE Marque
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:00:43 -0500
Some things to think about, FOT:

The featured Marque is Triumph in October (2-3-4) at IRP

Jack Wheeler is going to try to join us for a day. He has a little more time
now.

I thought I heard Bobstah the Lobstah was going to join us. Perhaps he could
bring some of his Maine cousins.

A chance to join forces with Team Thicko, who we expect to be at full
strength this time

Perhaps a visit from the Telemetry/Systems guy from Chip Ganassi's Target
Team. Nice guy, I hear.

Is it too far for our Canadian friends to join us?

Greg Petrolati is threatening to pull along his local TR club in his Green
Man 'wash'.

Thunderbolt & Leadfoot will be there, of course.

Some of our better friends drive Porsches and we would like them to join
us...we could help them tune their engines.

"Fireball"