fot

RE: TR4A Nat'l Runoffs Winner-For Sale

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A Nat'l Runoffs Winner-For Sale
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:22:58 -0400
I just want to add that I know both this car and Jack and can assure anyone
that may have an interet, what a bargain this deal is. There is nothing on
the car that could not be easily backdated to vintage spec. The engines are
very well prepared and include carillo rods, forged pistons and Comptune
heads.

My car was puchased from Jack in 94. It had been retired in 1976 and
everything was exactly as represented. No suprises.

It pains me to see Jack leave SCCA racing. But the emphasis of the club now
seems to be directed at attracting the newer (mostly asian) technocars.
Cheap, plentiful, reliable,...but so little soul....

I race again this weekend, holding a small points lead against the Miata.
Earlier this year a new EP RX-7 debuted. He's well sorted now and we're
going to have an interesting time of it over the final three races.

Regards all,
Chip