fot

race (?) spit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: race (?) spit
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:14:02
Hi Amici,

A local Triumph guy sent me the following message.  If anyone is
interested you can either contact Sam directly or contact me.  I'd
be happy to look at the car for you or whatever.  I know nothing
more than is written here, but Sam is pretty straighforward.  He
knows Spits and GT-6's pretty well, but is not a racer.
>Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 21:45:06 -0400
>To: rjl6n@virginia.edu
>From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
>Subject: spit
>
>John, do you know anyone who races Spits?  I found a early spit (65?) that
>looks like it has been a racer all of its life.  Roll cage and all.  No
>windscreen, just a plastic "thing".  Supposed to run, but missing a few
>small parts.
>
>If you know anyone who could be interested let me know.
>
>Sam

cheers,

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu