fot

RE: New member

To: "'rjl6n@virginia.edu'" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: New member
From: "Mowery, Jerry" <moweryj@issc.belvoir.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:27:32 -0400
John, Joe, Mark, et al...thanks for the nomination.  About myself, in no
specific sequence or importance...
        Retired Army Colonel (1993)
        Father of four (oldest 30, youngest 17 months)
        Project Manager and Senior Member of Professional Staff for SRA
Internationsl, Inc., (information technology services)
        ex stockbroker (Dean Witter)
        BA Political Science, MA Business Administration
        Vietnam Vet
        Cars:  58 TR-3; 69 TR-6; 62 Healey 3000; 62 TR-4 E-Production
racer; 87 XJ-6; 72 Karmin Ghia (WHAT?).
        Live in Alexandria, VA
        Love my Triumphs

No idea what anyone might want to know beyond this stuff.  Probably too much
already.  Looking forward to taking to you.

jlrm  (703) 806-3866