fot

TR3A-Cloned

To: "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A-Cloned
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:41:46 -0500
FOT

Check's in the mail.

TS50??? LO   1959 TR3A

Purchased literal basket case within 20,000 units of our destroyed car, and
only about 160 miles away. It is white as original, as our was, and has a
factory installed OD transmission. The engine is "fresh" and the tranny
rebuilt. Chassis has been stripped once, rusted, and will get dusted off and
painted by friend 15 miles from it's current  storage location. What I saw
of the interior was truly outstanding and it is red in color and this has
some appeal to me.

This car would not be for everyone, but it is a great marriage for me. It is
being purchased from one of the John Deere "family" and I have appreciated
his candor in dealing with me. (copied here)

Concluded business with insurance company and I purchased the salvage for
what I feel is fair, when I consider what I am going to able to do with it.
All things considered this works for me. I have the balance of the insurance
money, my needed resources lined up, and a year's worth of "repenting" to
do.

Not going to press for completion for Portland, ME, but it will be in
Portland, OR  in 2000

Thanks for all of the support, offers, and encouragement everyone.

Joe