fot

Re: More Tustin Thunder

To: Chasgee@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: More Tustin Thunder
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:14:24 -0400
Chuck,

Thanks for the great photos!  Always enjoy seeing lots of TRs at
a race track.  I couldn't help but notice a blue bag of what
appears to be "Kitty Litter" between Mordy's and Smock's TR4s.  I
guess this is just for affect as I know Triumphs don't leak any
oil! :)

I have to add to the transmission problem list.  After flogging
my TR3 at the VSCDA Grattan event a couple months ago we found
broken bits of stuff in the gear box.  Haven't had time to
dismantle it yet, but I think that makes about 6 or 7 FOTers with
broken trannies!

Also discovered a cracked rear hub (original hub, not one of my
new designs) after the same race.  Why am I running original
hubs?  Long story.... but I don't have any left anymore!!

Vroom, vroom...........

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing