fot

RE: Last from Tustin Thunder

To: "'Chasgee@aol.com'" <Chasgee@AOL.COM>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Last from Tustin Thunder
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 07:28:25 -0500
Pictures absolutely wonderful.

And Samantha is gorgeous...

Thanks Chuck

Wish we had been there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chasgee@aol.com [mailto:Chasgee@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 1998 4:55 PM
To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Last from Tustin Thunder

Here's the reason I haven't raced much this past year.  Her name is Samantha
and I believe she is the youngest member of this esteemed organization.  I
assume that siblings are automatic members?

I'd also like to say that I really enjoy this list and always learn
something
from the postings.  Hopefully someday I'll make it to the midwest or east so
can meet you guys in those areas.  Remember, anytime anyone is out this way
(Southern California area), feel free to stop by.

Kind regards,

Chuck Gee
Spitfire Racer