fot

Server, stuff for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Server, stuff for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:16:23 -0600 (MDT)
We had some network hardware kiss the turf, and for the last couple of
days access to the various Team.Net services, as you may have noticed, has
been sporadic.  Should be back to almost normal by now.  I also finally
added Steve Smith to the list, as well as doing a bit of work on the
searchalbe archive.  The searching part is currently broken, but the
browsing function works okay.  If oyu have web access, check out

  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/fot

if so inclined.

And since I have your attention, I'm going to go ahead and send out this
month's Fat Chance Garage commercial, listing some of my current inventory
below.  My apologies to those of you who have seen almost the exact same
message on some of the other Team.Net lists.  Just trying to make a buck, I
need new race tires!

I may possibly be making a Thanksgiving holiday run out to California,
the Palo Alto area, and could deliver some of the heavier, bulkier items that
would be expensive to ship via parcel post or UPS.  Besides, if you get the
stuff in person, you have the option of paying with Visa or Mastercard.  So if
you need another TR6 block, or some trailing arms, or something I have listed
below, let me know.  Or if you need something I haven't listed below, let me
know, I may be able to help.

And I promise to not be such a flake in returning email inquiries about parts
and services, as I have in the past!

mjb.
----

New Stuff:
               Kiezer 13 x 7 Spit/GT6 wheels         150.00 ea. (race only)
               Redline SuperCool (aka Water Wetter)    7.00
               Redline ATF                             8.00
               Redline MTL, qt.                        7.00
               Earl's Super Stock hose, -6             2.50
               Earl's Super Stock hose, -6             2.50
               Earl's SS hose ends, straight           4.00
               Earl's SS hose ends, 45 deg.           17.00
               Earl's -6 to Weber hose ends           28.00
               Magnetic vinyl sheet, white only        2.50/sq. ft.

LU52945        Early TR6 LH front turn lamp           60.00
LU56615        Spit 1500 LH rear lamp assy.           75.00
LU56725        TR3 RH turn lamp                       20.00
LU56184        75 TR6 Front signal lamp               65.00
LU54579601     TR6 side marker, LHR                   10.00
LU54579603     TR6 side marker lens, RHR              10.00
LU54585869     TR6 backup lens, LH                    10.00
LU54585870     TR6 backup lens, RH                    10.00
QSK88          Spit, GT6 front end kit               125.00
RFK135         Steering rack gaiter kit               15.00
SAH 606        TR front spring, comp.                 40.00 ea.
Spax101        TR4 fr shock, Spax                     80.00 ea.

Used stuff:

               TR4 bonnet, used                      125.00
               TR6 bonnet, used                      100.00
               TR6 bonnet, used                       75.00
               TR250 boot lid, used                   60.00
               TR6 rear bumpers, early                75.00
               TR4 boot lid, used                     60.00