fot

RE: Brake Caliper Questions

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake Caliper Questions
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:58:54 -0500
Bill,

The parts are for another member of the FOT and this might be good
information for him, depending on his budget or inclination.

I have some parts available for him but this is a good time for him to
explore the alternatives. Thanks for the response.

I suspect that this will be another good learning experience for some of us.

Thanks,

Joe

Still plan for Portland in 2000, but will likely arrive in another white
TR3A than planned.