fot

Re: trivia

To: "Mordecai Dunst" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Subject: Re: trivia
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:56:17 +0100
>      What was the Telegram Address for the stanTri

Hi, Mordy,

It was

FLYWHEEL COVENTRY

There was a telex number in later years but I've entirely forgotten what it
was.

FWIW, I wouldn't bother trying to send one. I'm pretty sure the machine
that
would have received it has probably been disconnected! Though you never
know !!!!!

All the buildings have gone, so there's a reasonable chance the equipment
has as well <Big G>

Probably now part of the hardcore holding up a whole load
of square 'sheds' now called "The Coventry Retail Park."

Regards
John Mac