fot

RE: All fiberglass TR3 ????

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: All fiberglass TR3 ????
From: "Will, Dale" <dwill@consrv.ca.gov>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:42:15 -0800
Of course the TR-3S Le Mans cars were fiberglass.  There have been ongoing
reports that one of those bodies survives somewhere in the UK.   Bill Piggot
claims to have seen it.  I keep waiting for some photographs to appear on
it.

A few years ago, there was a company in the UK doing fiberglass TR-3 small
mouth replicas using Ford Sierra running gear.

Dale