fot

Re: Rack & Pinion for TR3

To: dwill@consrv.ca.gov, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com,
Subject: Re: Rack & Pinion for TR3
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 19:51:35 EST
In a message dated 98-11-03 12:13:54 EST, dwill@consrv.ca.gov writes:

> There is a "how to"  article on the in one of the volumes of "More BS about
>  TRs" by the late Bill Shaller.   TRF should stock these.
>
>  Dale

Dale, thanks.  I have a copy (Bob Schaller)- will check it out.
Guy who asked the question had one of Bob's "kits" and said it was so
difficult that he gave up.  Oh.  Well.  Looks like this favor I decided to do
is getting out of hand.  the list has jumped all over it.  Thanks to everyone
who answered.

I think my answer to him will be "It's possible, but difficult.  BUT there are
other kits which might make it easier."  Thanks again.  Cheers.

Art Kelly