fot

Re: New addition

To: "Susan Hensley" <susan@imagin.net>, "Amici Triumphi" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New addition
From: "greg solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 02:36:35 -0800
This doesn't sound like a vintage car to me!  None of those mods were legal
before
1975.  What are we doing , racing vintage cars or racing old cars with no
rules!
I am sure there is a proper place to race a car prepared like this, but I
wouldn't call it
a vintage  car in the true spirit of the name.  Regards, Greg Solow