fot

RE: Spitfire Engines

To: "'@cyberware.co.uk@deere.com'" <"'@cyberware.co.uk@deere.com'"@cyberware.co.uk@deere.com>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Engines
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:12:12 -0600
Thanks for the mail, Paul. There are more and more Spitfire and GT6 guys on
the list. I think Russ Moore calls it the Spitfire Squadron.

TR3A progressing and new facility will have the walls up next week. Thanks
for asking.

While I am at it, BRIC appears to be the weekend immediately before the VTR
convention starts. This will make it easier for you to attend BRIC and the
VTR Convention. It will also make it easier for Bill Burroughs and others
who are coming from the West to attend both, as well. Start your planning
now.

Regards,

Joe