fot

Re: New FOT Members

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>, Mark Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: New FOT Members
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:08:51 -0500
At 08:46 AM 11/30/98 -0500, Jeff Snook wrote:
>Dear Mark and fellow FOTers,

Fellow FOTers,

I, too, welcome Alan (no kin) Taylor to the Group.  Inasmuch as the State
Supreme Court voted last week to abolish the Georgia sodomy laws, Alan is
expected to be exonerated from those 14 pesky charges and returned to the
status of "Cracker in Good Standing"...a heralded  position to which all
Georgians aspire and the rest of America can only admire.
Richard Taylor
Atlanta