fot

Re: new TR-4 racer

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Linda Wright <mxr125@erols.com>
Subject: Re: new TR-4 racer
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 19:06:01 -0800
Sounds great, Steve's cars have always been very nice.  It'll be good to
have another TR buddy, specially a tractor motor.  Should be an easy
shot for him to get to Mid-Ohio next summer if he's up and running.

Ya know, Steve had an aluminum bodied, TR powered, sports racer that I
let get away when he was selling it.  It was built in the western part
of Canada and I cant quite recall the name but it was a one-of.  We saw
it race a few times before Steve went big car on us.  Havent seen it
since.  Seems I heard it went to the upper midwest someplace.  Any of
the rest of you know its whereabouts?