fot

TR250/TR6 Parts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250/TR6 Parts
From: TR3197@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 17:55:00 EST
Santa Claus comes to FOT,

I just received a call from a gentleman who has "four boxes" of miscellaneous
subject parts.

I know that Kramer, Frye, Korey, Hill, Drews,  et. al. might have an interest
in some of this stuff.

I am likely to pick these parts up in the next few weeks. In the meantime I am
to receive a short list of what is in the boxes. Rear hubs and instruments
come to mind from my conversation with him.

I am really pressed for time, but if there is something that some one needs
badly, I will likely box it up and send it to you.

Anyway, think about this, and let me know and I will try to keep this thing
sorted out.

While I am at it, I am looking for front apron and fenders for TR3A project.

Bob Kramer, anything to report on the heavenly body we were talking about
before your trip to PA?

Joe Alexander