fot

Re: Clarification to GT6 valve assistance

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clarification to GT6 valve assistance
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:13:00 -0700 (MST)
Well, I've been poking around a bit, have not yet found the info I was
thinking about.  Basically I was starting to write a guide to TR6 stuff,
and had a piece on head thickness, port spacing, etc. for the various six
cylinder models.  I probably have it on a tape somewhere.  Maybe I'll dig
it out someday soon.

On another note, speaking of digging out information, someone asked about
garage floor painting a while back.  If you have web access, try doing a
search for 'floor paint' or 'epoxy' at

 http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/shop-talk

I'm sure the subject has come up there!

mjb.